To join the Knights of the Eagle of the Widows Sons, you must:
- Be a Master Mason in good standing for at least one (1) year.
- Own a running motorcycle of 650cc’s or greater.
- Complete the Petition for Membership
- Be sponsored by an existing Knight of the Eagle in good standing.
- Attach (or pay online) the requisite fees & dues.
- Participate in at least two (2) Chapter Rides prior to petitioning.
- Attend at least three (3) Chapter Meetings prior to petitioning.
- New members will receive crasftsman and chapter patches for vest front and be on probation for 3 months/3 meetings & 3 rides, after which they will be voted on to receive their full patch set.
Any additional questions can be answered by using the form below.